Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas lights - 4 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

Christmas lights - yes. Well. candles.

About every other year I and some friends makes our own candles. It takes hours, we do it in a garage and it is usually pretty cold. But the result is good and it is nice to bring homemade candles as a gift at times.

Every Adventsunday before Christmas I light a candle in a special candleholder with four candles. This special holder I made in school when I was about 13.



Another special candleholder that always has been on my parents table during Christmas Eve and now is on my table used to be my greatgrandpartents, Nils Anton Berlin and Hanna Persson. It holds seven candles and when they all are lit it is definitely Christmas.






During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment