Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Music - 3 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

I have a nice playlist with A LOT of Christmas tunes that I play every Christmas. Especially when I am in the kitchen preparing pickled herring and making Christmas candy and ginger bread cookies. And very load when cleaning the house and putting up Christmas decorations. And the list is on repeat... over and over for days...

 I am listing three favorites here, and old I remember from being a child, a Swedish one and a classic one with Bruce Springsteen. Here they are:

Julbocken with Alice Babs. A song I remember my grandmother used to sing when I was really little that I had forgotten about and got a real flashback when I heard it a couple of years ago. As I have written in earlier posts, my grandmother was a big fan of Alice Babs. Little did she know that they were third cousins, something I found out when I started researching my family history.




Rolf Ren with Torsson. The little deer that dreams about working for Santa Claus but he is quit small and not so strong. But his dream do come true.


Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus is coming to town. Being a Bruce Sprinsteen fan, of course I love this version.




During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.




No comments:

Post a Comment