Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Shopping - 8 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories




Christmas Shopping - Don't panic! Every year in October I make plans that I will be done with my Christmas shopping before December starts. Well, no success with that yet.

I do order some gifts on-line, but I also enjoy walking in stores, listening to the Christmas music, sit down and have a coffee watching people run around.

A couple of years ago when shopping all the food for Christmas, the shop was really crowded and I think it took 30 - 45 minutes waiting in the line to pay and get out. So, the year after I had a day
off and I was at the store at 7am, got all my stuff and I had gift cards to pay with (Christmas gift from
my work). Now, the cards didn't have any eancode, but I think a line with 20 number that had to be typed in by hand by the cashier. And I think I had eight or ten of those.  So, there was a long line after me with people just dropping by before going to work buying some breakfast. I felt kind of bad, and there was only one cashier working, a young guy, new at work. Well, I got my stuff and now I try to be at the store really early to get the Christmas food.



During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment