Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Stories - 17 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

In December, before going on Christmas vacation during my first school years, we all had a candle at our schooldesks. Teacher turned off the light and we would all lit our candles. Then our teacher read from a book called Mary's Little Donkey by Gunhild Sehlin. We did this every year for a couple of years, starting from the beginning of the book every time. And I don't think we ever finished it.


I recall I thought it was a quite exciting story and it was quite nice with all the candles in the classroom. 


During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment